Flow Diversion Panels, Flowverters, Swing Panels
● Single and multi-jumper configurations.
● Standard design 4-port, 6-port, and 10-port assemblies.
● Fully polished, sandblasted, or electropolished surface finishes.
● Port sizes, diameter 1-4" standard.
● Inductive proximity switches, drain pan, catch basket and other accessories.
- Related Products
We offer a broad range of piping installation services including process piping, sanitary piping, Clean-In-Place (CIP) piping and equipment setting. A well-piped system will be designed in a manner that ensures your operation's efficiency and cleanliness. The fabrication and assembly of the process piping system will be carried out by our experienced and skilled welders, and fitters whether small repair jobs or complete mechanical and process installations.
Holding tubes provide a fixed volume of tubing to "hold" a product for a set period of time at a given flow rate. This is required for processes, like pasteurization, sterilization, thermal deactivation, or tempering, that require a dwell time at a given temperature. We can customize a stainless steel holding tube assembly to the exact measurements required by your system, finishing it off with a polished frame and support.