Inline Cup Fillers (Ultra-clean)
Linear Cup Filling & Sealing Machines
● All parts in contact with the products and support frame are made from stainless steel.
● Heat sealing is possible with pre-cut foil or film from roll stock.
● HEPA sterile air filter cabinet to improve the food safety.
● Available with UV-C treatment.
● Suitable for CIP cleaning.
● Changeover for different sized cups thanks to exchangeable lamellas.
● Easy to operate thanks to PLC controller and touchscreen panel.
- Cup dispenser.
- Volumetric filler.
- Sealable lid (aluminum-foil or roll-stock film).
- Heat sealing.
- Snap-on lid dispenser.
- Lid pressing.
- Product ejection.
- HEPA sterile air filter cabinet.
- Vacuum cleaning of cups.
- UV-C treatment of cups and sealable lids.
- Photocell for correct placement of lids.
- Inkjet date coder.
- Belt conveyor.
- Picking and transfer (Pick & Place).
Yogurt, milk, soya, paste, water, jelly, jam or any type of liquid cup/tub filling
Inline Cup Fillers Ultra Clean
- Related Products
High-temperature short-time (HTST) pasteurization, or flash pasteurization, is commonly utilized in food and beverage industries. Products are heated and held at a specific temperature and time, followed by quick cooling to ensure complete destruction of contained pathogenic microorganisms. Compared to batch pasteurization, HTST system offers advantages of lower utility costs and higher continuous throughput. Use of regenerative heating and cooling in heat exchangers can further increase operational efficiency.
Clean-in-place (CIP) is a procedure by which process lines, tanks and equipment are sanitized without any disassembly. We will specify, design and fabricate CIP systems tailored to your needs, whether it be manual or fully automated. Single tank or multi-tank CIP Systems are available including temperature control and detergent injection capabilities, and can be built for efficient reuse of water, chemicals and energy.