Rotary Popsicle Stick Moulding Machine
Industrial Popsicles / Ice Lollies / Ice Cream Bars Making Machines - Rotary
● Easy access to the plant.
● Quick product and moulds changeover.
● Flexibility for products with varying shape and size.
● Much longer life of the moulds.
● Optimized brine circulation.
- Volumetric filler.
- Stick inserter.
- Brine tank.
- Brine flow system.
- Defrosting system.
- Extractor, dipping and lay-off device.
- Chocolate and dry coating equipment.
- Main drive, indexing chain conveyor.
- Colorful touchscreen panel with PLC control.
Industrial Popsicle Stick, Ice Pop, Ice Lolly, Icy Pole, Ice Cream Bar Production
- Related Products
This versatile in-line filler is used to produce ice cream cups, cones, tubs and squeeze-ups automatically with varying design, shape and size. It is constructed from 1 to 5 lanes according to container dimensions, available with capacity up to 9,000 pieces per hour.
The inline stick moulder is used for continuous production of moulded ice cream, sherbet, fruit juice or water ice on sticks, available with capacity from 2,000 - 12,000 pcs/hr. Compared to traditional artisanal process, this equipment not only has higher throughput and automated control to reduce labor cost, but also capability of producing frozen novelties in varied design.
Our stick molds for inline freezers, are made of 316L stainless steel, with very good resistance to corrosion cracking. Constant thickness is guaranteed even on complicated mold shapes. The molds are assembled using a computerized robotic welding process, resulting in a brilliant and smooth surface. Mold strips have a "splash guard" feature to prevent brine from entering the mold.