Stainless Steel Process Tanks
Mixing / Blending / Batch Pasteurization Tanks
● Available with open type with hinged lids or sealed tank top for pressure purposes.
● The tank shell made of 304 or 316 stainless steel is rigid, durable and resistant to corrosion.
● Jacket types include: conventional jackets, half-pipe jackets, dimple jackets or internal coils.
● Interior #4 finish eliminates dead spots to get easy and efficient cleaning.
● Types of agitation available include: paddle, turbine, propeller, scraping type and many others.
Fittings and Accessories
● Level measurement.
● Insulation material – polyurethane foam.
● Dial thermometer.
● Temperature sensor with thermowell.
● CIP spray ball.
● Sample valve.
● Manway cover.
● Sight glass.
● Air vent.
● Adjustable feet.
● Ladder and rail.
Fittings could be connected with flange, thread or sanitary tri-clamp.
Pasteurization, mixing, blending product
- Related Products
The Liquefier is specially designed for products with low to medium viscosity in order to obtain a fast mixing of powders and particles with liquids. It is a square shaped tank with a bottom mounted high-speed impeller which creates turbulence and high shear forces ensuring effective and homogeneous mixing. This equipment is usable for dissolving, dispersion, emulsifying, blending and mixing of products.
A processing operation will undoubtedly utilize some combination of storage tanks between the receipt of raw materials and downstream packaging systems. We design and provide vertical & horizontal hold tanks and storage tanks. Standard storage tanks are available with cone, dished or sloped bottom heads depending on product viscosity, ranging in size from 200 to 5,000 liters.
The balance tank is a staple of a dairy's pasteurization process and other beverage HTST loops, providing return storage for insufficiently pasteurized product from the flow diversion valve. It is designed to hold an unpasteurized / raw product at a constant working level to ensure a uniform head pressure to the HTST booster pump. This is available as a standard product as well as an engineered to order / customizable tank.