High Speed Mixer / Emulsifier
● Large dissolution capacity due to free vortex and square shape.
● Tank volume in the following sizes: 250, 500, 1000 and 2000 liters
● All stainless steel construction.
● Product contact surfaces are polished to #4 finish.
● Single shell, insulated or heating / cooling jacketed construction.
● Two top mounted liquid inlets and a bottom mounted mixer outlet.
● Sanitary Tri-Clamp connections.
● Fittings include vent, CIP spray ball, and manway cover – optional with safety grid.
● Mounted on stainless steel base.
|HE250-25||250 liters||25 hp drive|
|HE500-30||500 liters||30 hp drive|
|HE1000-40||1000 liters||40 hp drive|
|HE2000-60||2000 liters||60 hp drive|
Liquefy, blending, mixing ingredient
- Related Products
The sanitary tanks used for processing materials typically are made of stainless steel, and are fully jacketed and insulated with agitators for efficient heating / cooling. Tank bottoms are usually angled for complete drainage of the products and may have Clean in Place capability. Processing tanks can be customized to capacities from 100 to 5,000 liters and equipped with a variety of agitators for low speed to high-shear mixing depending on product viscosity.
A processing operation will undoubtedly utilize some combination of storage tanks between the receipt of raw materials and downstream packaging systems. We design and provide vertical & horizontal hold tanks and storage tanks. Standard storage tanks are available with cone, dished or sloped bottom heads depending on product viscosity, ranging in size from 200 to 5,000 liters.
The balance tank is a staple of a dairy's pasteurization process and other beverage HTST loops, providing return storage for insufficiently pasteurized product from the flow diversion valve. It is designed to hold an unpasteurized / raw product at a constant working level to ensure a uniform head pressure to the HTST booster pump. This is available as a standard product as well as an engineered to order / customizable tank.