Linear Popsicle Stick Moulding Machine
Industrial Popsicles / Ice Lollies / Ice Cream Bars Making Machines
The production of moulded stick products is carried out in several main stages:
1. Filling ice cream or water ice into moulds.
2. Inserting wooden sticks into product.
3. Freezing product in cold brine bath.
4. Defrosting outer layer of product with warm water spray for release from mould.
5. Extracting frozen product from moulds.
6. Coating with chocolate and dry ingredients.
7. Lay-down into wrapping machine.
8. Finally, the empty moulds are transferred to flush zones for cleaning before being returned and filled again.
● Easy access to the plant.
● Easy washing of the moulds.
● Quick product and moulds changeover.
● Flexibility for products with varying shape and size.
● Much longer life of the moulds.
● Optimized brine circulation.
- Volumetric filler.
- Stick inserter.
- Brine tank.
- Brine flow system.
- Defrosting system.
- Extractor, dipping and lay-off device.
- Chocolate and dry coating equipment.
- Moulds flush and cleaning system.
- Main drive, indexing chain conveyor.
- Colorful touchscreen panel with PLC control.
- Suction unit for shell and core products.
- Pencil filler for jam or syrup injection.
- Multicolored filling equipment.
|Number of Lanes||5||5||8||12|
|Capacity||2,000 pcs/h||5,000 pcs/h||8,000 pcs/h||12,000 pcs/h|
|Total Mould Strips||338||574||574||574|
|Defrosting||Electrical or Steam||Steam||Steam||Steam|
|Main Drive Movement||Pneumatic|
L x W x H (mm)
|9310 x 1028 x 2669||15310 x 1028 x 2669||15310 x 1256 x 2669||15310 x 1560 x 2669|
Industrial Popsicle Stick, Ice Pop, Ice Lolly, Icy Pole, Ice Cream Bar Production
Fuchen Linear Popsicle Machine
- Related Products
This versatile in-line filler is used to produce ice cream cups, cones, tubs and squeeze-ups automatically with varying design, shape and size. It is constructed from 1 to 5 lanes according to container dimensions, available with capacity up to 9,000 pieces per hour.
The inline stick moulder is used for continuous production of moulded ice cream, sherbet, fruit juice or water ice on sticks. Compared to traditional artisanal process, this equipment not only has higher throughput and automated control to reduce labor cost, but also capability of producing frozen novelties in varied design. The rotary style can reduce the footprint of the machine lengthwise; however, it sacrificed the up-side-down self cleaning feature. Produce up to 1000 popsicle sticks / hour.
Our stick molds for inline freezers, are made of 316L stainless steel, with very good resistance to corrosion cracking. Constant thickness is guaranteed even on complicated mold shapes. The molds are assembled using a computerized robotic welding process, resulting in a brilliant and smooth surface. Mold strips have a "splash guard" feature to prevent brine from entering the mold.