Ageing Tanks - Cooling Tanks for Ice Cream Mix
Ice Cream Maturation Tanks
● Stable cooling by means of circulating chilled water in the jacket.
● Hermetically sealed tank top for hygiene and easy cleaning of CIP.
● Heat-insulated by expanded polyurethane foam.
● Food-grade finish of tank interior shell.
● Complete accessories such as thermometer, manway cover, discharge valve, sample valve and CIP spray ball.
- Related Products
This plant is used for preparation of ice-cream mix based on batch pasteurization, completed with homogenizer. All components are mounted on stainless steel platform and ready for immediate production after connection to utilities. It is a cost-effective and reliable solution for small scale ice-cream producers, available with capacity from 300 to 1,200 L/H.
MixPlant HTST is designed in hygienic and compact construction, which produces premium and uniform ice-cream mix for medium and large scale producers, available in different sizes from 600 to 3,000 L/H. Compared to traditional batch plants, continuous HTST pasteurization can significantly save on energy costs with heat recovery.